Last August, I got to go on an AMAZING adventure with my dear friend Patricia to Bali. It was so much fun and CHEAP!
My top five reasons why I enjoyed Bali are:
- Yummy food that’s REALLY cheap!
- The culture.
- The scenery is awesome for pictures(duh)
- Filled with places to relax in luxury! I was able to find my zen.
- The accommodations and hospitality.
Let’s get into the coin…
We spent 1400 total for hotel and air. I spent under 400 us dollars while in Bali. Need Isay more?
As we lay…
We decided to visit two areas Ubud and Seminyak. We had our own private villa with a pool which included free breakfast for both resorts.
Yummy in my tummy…
Things to try…
SIDE NOTE: Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. You can get a pizza with ranch at home!
- Buy your own alcohol
- Like most countries, you can bargain with the street merchants, but be mindful that they are trying to make a living.
- I would wait to exchange money outside of the airport the exchange rate is much higher than on the street. Be sure your driver as they typically get a commission so they will take you to a reputable place.
- If you go to Potato Head, go early if you want to get a bed and if you don’t care about having a reserved space then you can go whenever
- Make sure your money(US Dollar or RP) is not written on or torn because they will NOT take it. I repeat, they WILL NOT take it.
- Things are more expensive in Seminyak than Ubud. I would recommend doing as much as you can in Ubud if you are traveling frugally!
- Like most tourist rules, crossbody bags are HIGHLY recommended.
Things to do…
- Holy Hot Springs.
- Monkey Forest
- Bali Swing
- Ocean Walk
- Potato Head
- Visit the waterfalls, t
emples, and coffee plantation
Did you find this guide helpful? I’d love to hear from you, comment below or send me an email by clicking the “Chat With Me” tab under “About Me”.
Until next time, I’m manifesting luv, enjoy.